- Parent Category: FAQs
- Category: Questions about Christian Life
- Published on Thursday, 19 November 2009 10:06
Assuming that the anticipated career move involves a suitable occupation for a believer, here are some questions based on biblical principles:
1. Has the path opened in answer to prayer?
2. Is this for greed or need - to become more financially responsible and more able to help others)?
3. Will this job remove me from contact with some who have shown a response to the gospel?
4. Is this move consistent with the Lord’s previous leading or does it reflect personal instability?
5. Do I understand all that the job involves?
6. Will this hinder me spiritually, including my ability to attend all assembly meetings?
7. Is this an escape from scripturally resolving interpersonal relationship problems or will it immerse me in such problems?