- Parent Category: FAQs
- Category: Bible Questions about Mankind or Humanity
- Published on Tuesday, 17 November 2009 14:31
Although the Bible does not take up this subject in detail, we can draw a number of conclusions:
1. Believers in heaven are very happy (Revelation 14:13).
2. They are with Christ, beholding the One who loved them and gave Himself for them; they are far better off in such a wonderful place (Philippians 1:21, 23). They no longer have the flesh and the trial of suffering that so troubled them on earth (Romans 7:24, 25a).
3. They rest from their labors until the Rapture when they receive glorified bodies in which they will commence their eternal service for God (Revelation 14:13; 22:3, 4).
4. They recognize others and converse with one another (Luke 13:28; Matthew 17:4; Luke 16:24).