- Parent Category: FAQs
- Category: Instructions for online resources
- Published on Monday, 09 August 2010 18:57
Popular Bible story crafts here include:
3D paper models of Bible stories . These type of crafts require nothing more than PDF file - no trips to the craft store to make these.
Example craft ideas -
1. Create your own tabernacle model in about 1 hour with this Bible story craft .
2. Create a story stick craft with some simple materials. Use the story stick to make Bible story telling an experience your students cannot ignore!
3. Paper city craft . Re-tell the Bible story of the four lepers outside the city walls of Samaria with this 3D paper craft.
4. Printable Nativity Scene Bible Story Craft - This Bible story craft can help you print, cut and tape together a full-color nativity scene in less than an hour. It's part of the collection of printable Sunday school projects availabe on the Sunday school page .
For an alternative Bible story craft, try one of 350 Sunday school worksheets that contain a coloring page, crossword puzzle and other activities to review a Bible story.
Use one of the puzzle makers below to create your own Bible story puzzle.
Crossword Puzzle Creator
Cryptogram Puzzle Creator