- Parent Category: FAQs
- Category: Instructions for online resources
- Published on Thursday, 12 August 2010 23:00
Using a special deck of Bible game cards that you can download from this site , you can help your Bible class students learn the Books of the Bible through games. Seven card Games for learning the names of the books of the Bible.
1. Memory print two sets of these cards. Turn them face down and find the pairs. Use only New Testament cards for a shorter game.
2. Go Fish or Old Maid Print two sets of Bible cards. Shuffle and deal. Use the traditional rules. Use only New Testament cards for a shorter game.
3. Lay them straight. Sequence race Shuffle the deck and give each team (or player) 10 cards. When the dealer says “go”, lay them out in order. The first team to put them in order wins.
4. Uno or SkipBo inspired game - similar to the popular card game except with fewer rules and different cards from books of the Bible.
5. Phase 10 inspired game - similar to the popular card game, but with Bible cards and different phase goals.
6. Solitaire - adapted from the classic single player game, but with Bible books.
Check out the other 200+ games, puzzles and Bible lessons in the Sunday school seciton of this site.