- Parent Category: FAQs
- Category: Instructions for online resources
- Published on Tuesday, 22 May 2007 10:08
Bible Verse Finder
The Online Bible Verse Finder provides a free way to add the ability to your site visitors to find a Bible verse directly from your page. The Bible verse finder is available along with the dictionary under the link titled "Online Bible Search" or here.
Instructions for the Bible verse finder
1. Select this link Bible Verse Finder.
2. Choose a Bible version in which to find your verse (ASV -American Standard Version, BBE - Bible in Basic English, DBY - Darby "New Translation", GFR - God's Word for Readers, KJV - King James Version, WEB - World English Bible, YLT - Young's Literal Translation, or the ESV - English Standard Version)
3. Click "Go" to launch the Bible verse finder.
The results of your bible verse finder search will be different with each Bible version since the language in each Bible version is slightly different.