- Parent Category: FAQs
- Category: Instructions for online resources
- Published on Wednesday, 16 December 2009 00:08
The Sunday school curriculum provided here for free contains several parts:
1. Curriculum planning
First you should start with a curriculum planner and teaching helper. The section titled Sunday School Helper is an online book with ideas for organizing a lesson, creating a learning unit, maintaining discipline in the classroom, selecting an appropriate Bible verse, reaching children with various learning styles and more.
2. Lessons plans and Activities.
- Lesson plans - A quick-start to help study a passage and important talking points for your next class.
- Printable activities - Crafts, foldable paper models, worksheets, PowerPoint presentations and other items to make your lesson more interesting and active.
3. Free Sunday School Bible Verse Puzzle Maker.
- You can turn a Bible vese or chapter into a Sunday School class activity in a 3 mouse clicks.
4. Online Study Bible
Bible search, commentary, dictionary and other tools to help you prepare a lesson for your next class.
Get a weekly class activity in your mailbox. There are two options for the Encourager:
These are free resources. "Freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8